Webinar on IP of Next Generation Technologies IoT & 5G (IPv6) on September 24th, Bashir Ahmed Zeeshan (IP and Telecom professional, Multi-Cloud expert, Lead Trainer and Technical Speaker ) hosted a live webinar on IP for next-generation technologies such as #5G, #IoT (IPv6). organized by Huawei Enterprise Support Community.
In this webinar, you will learn about IPv6, its benefits, deployment strategies, and why it’s important to transition from IPv4 to IPv6 with the advent of IoT and 5G.
In this webinar session starting with the requirement of IPv6 in the advent of new emerging technologies like 5G & IoT(Internet of Things)
– What is IPv6
– Need of IPv6,
– the structure of the IPv6 address, the network portion, the interface ID, and the network prefix.
– The function of the different types of IPv6 addresses: global unicast, link-local, unique local, and anycast.
– How SLAAC works in IPv6 address auto-configuration along with EUI-64 to auto-configure the interface-id.
Also comprehensive Lab session for configuring IPv6 on Huawei Routers using eNSP (Enterprise Network Simulation Platform)
– Enabling IPv6 – Configuring basic IPv6 addressing using manual commands
– Automatic assignment of IPv6 using Stateless address autoconfiguration (SLAAC)